We are looking for an experienced digital media specialist to join our client’s content marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, have a deep passion for social media, and be an out-of-the-box thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as networking will also be part of the job. This is a really exciting opportunity to be creative in a fast growing global technology company, building true engagement with amazing customers and growing our fashion, retail and consumer goods community while having a load of fun along the way!
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies to boost brand visibility
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts while ensuring brand consistency
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Track and measure website and social media engagement
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Build PR Distribution list and maintain accuracy
- Building credibility on review sites like YELP and Quora
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to identify and track relevant community
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience using Hootsuite or HubSpot analytical and scheduling tools.
The ideal candidate will have priorally worked as a Social Community Manager/ Digital Media Specialist or equivalent position. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. He/she is Comfortable with platform software and social analytical tools. Seeking a ‘people person’ with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to moderate with our community. Candidate should be able to act as the online face and voice of our client’s brand and manage all online social community communications.
What does success look like?
This position has contributed significantly to audience growth. Improved Social Media Channel audience baseline numbers and we’ve expanded reach. Referral traffic numbers have improved and we are increasing MoM and YoY on the amount of traffic from social to our website. Measured OPPS, demo requests, and event sign-ups generated from social outreach has increased.
Typical day-to-day tasks include:
- Daily social media posting and monitoring. Double-checking tagged handles, hashtags, links, images to ensure accuracy once LIVE on our client’s social property. Spelling, grammar, link verification is crucial. Live tweeting from events.
- Responding within a reasonable time for inquires, messages, or questions.
- Building and maintaining an influencer list. Similar to a media list used by PR agencies. This is the go-to list once new content is executed to help spread the messaging to its max capacity.
- Liaise with Content, Field Marketing and Product team to stay updated on news, events and products to update social media calendar.
- Investigate and develop new formats / channel (video, banners, gif, infographics) to promote our company and product. Brief and follow-up w/ graphic designers and production agency.
- Work with HR to develop a social media guide