We are looking for a well-rounded Full Stack Developer to join our client’s growing development team in Central London.
You will be a key member of the team, defining and delivering core features/experiences for the VR platform
As part of the platform team, you will help develop and maintain software and infrastructure across the whole stack, including:
- A rich front end written in Angular, making extensive use of RxJS, with a websocket client for real time multi-user synchronization.
- A stateless RESTful API backend written in Node.js, with MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- A Websocket server written in Golang
- A C# windows application in charge of downloading, managing and launching the VR applications on client machines.
- A solid infrastructure as code, hosted in AWS (including multiple services: ECS, S3, RDS, etc), and managed and programmed using Terraform. A key part of this role is sharing the “Devops responsibility” for helping build and maintain this infrastructure and a willingness to develop the tools and learn the skills required.
Skills and experience
- Backend: Node.js, Express (good experience), MongoDB, SQL
- TDD (Unit/Integration/Acceptance tests)
- Code Review/Pull requests workflows.
- Interest in DevOps/Programmable infrastructure and automated deployment
Golang for high performance real time applications